Tropical Weather Bulletin – August 3rd, 2022

Tropical Weather Bulletin – August 3rd, 2022<strong class=" title="Tropical Weather Bulletin – August 3rd, 2022" decoding="async" fetchpriority="high" srcset=" 1024w, 300w, 768w, 1280w" sizes="(max-width: 640px) 100vw, 640px">

As we start August, the remnants of Frank and Tropical Depression Georgette are slowly dying off in the open waters of the Eastern Pacific, whilst two AOIs aim to take their place, the first one having a 20% chance of formation, and the second having a much better shot, with 60% chance. In the Western Pacific, the remnants of Songdaare currently over North Korea and are difficult to track on satellite, not much else is expected of this system, back in the South China Sea, 96W is making a beeline for China with a 20% chance of formation in 5 days, and another AOI follows closely behind that, with a 40% chance of formation as it crosses westward over the Philippines In the South-West Indian Ocean, Tropical Storm 01S is weakening and has lost its tropical status, and is expected to dissipate over the coming days.

Watch our full Tropical Weather Bulletin with the link below:

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Ads by

Copyright © 2024 Force Thirteen. All Rights Reserved.