Tropical Weather Bulletin – July 25, 2022


On tonight’s Tropical Weather Bulletin, three invests remain active, two of them newly named, they are 92W, 95S and 97E. 92W remains with its chances halved to 10% as it dies off near the coast of Japan 95S is a new invest in the South West Indian Ocean with a 10% chance of formation, this invest is not expected to do a whole lot. And the big new one to talk about is 97E, a newly designated invest with an 80% chance of formation, travelling westwards it could be our next system to keep an eye on.


Watch the full TWB using the link below:

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Ads by

Copyright © 2024 Force Thirteen. All Rights Reserved.